RSB Property Managers
ATLANTA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
here's why $100 a month is the best investment you'll ever make
RSB Property Management offers end-to-end Property Management solutions and expert help finding quality tenants for homeowners looking to rent Atlanta real estate. Experience shows profitable and hassle-free "landlording" takes a comprehensive understanding of today's rental market, meticulous organization of all the transaction details and steadfast property management.
We've assembled a library of helpful information right here on our website -- all with the intention of helping you make smart, informed decisions with your real estate investment. So take a moment to poke around a bit and learn more about the rental and management systems hundreds of other landlords have successfully used to maximize returns and minimize risk with their rental properties. It’s laid out in plain English – easy-to-understand terms and ideas.
The truth about renting your home
Over the years, we've consulted thousands of homeowners who've shared a number of perceived pitfalls that prevent them from seeing renting as a viable alternative to selling.
Here are several complaints we hear from homeowners who managed their own rental property
- Losing a month's rent when a tenant moves.
- Paying too much advertise their rental.
- Answering the phone calls and showing the property to potential tenants.
- Cleaning and replacing broken fixtures or destroyed carpeting.
- Late night tenant phone calls.
- Collecting late rent.
- Having rent checks bounce.
- Having tenants not take care of your property.
- Having tenants lose their jobs and not pay rent
- Having to evict tenants for not paying rent.
- Getting letters from the tenant's attorney because they justifiably held damages from a tenants security deposit.
Naturally, the list could go on and on but why beat a dead horse?
That's where we come in.
There are many homeowners in Atlanta who simply feel trapped by their home and are unsure of the next step to take. Becoming a landlord is a scary proposition for most, but it doesn’t have to be. By hiring the right team to back you up, you’ll find owning real estate can be an attractive long term investment.